Massage Therapy is a form of health care that treats the body’s soft tissues and joints by performing massage techniques to rehabilitate, develop or maintain physical function. Massage therapy is administered by a professional health care provider called a Massage Therapist who has completed a 2,200 hour program which includes orthopaedic assessments, remedial exercise, anatomy, pathophysiology and hydrotherapy. At Active Wellness our massage therapists’ objective is to have each client feeling better, enjoy a pain-free active lifestyle and maintain a healthy body. We want every treatment you have with us to be beneficial to your health & ultimately feel actively well.
New clients are always welcome!
No referral is necessary.
If you have any questions you can call or email us at
519-936-1735 • firstname.lastname@example.org
We return inquiries promptly.
We accept Motor Vehicle Accident Claims.
It is recommended that clients see the same therapist at every appointment because:
- therapist knows the clients body well & can assess quickly what is normal to abnormal
- treatment is more efficient, results are more effective
- progress of the treatment is rated more accurately
- therapist learns more about the client every treatment
- client gains more trust of the therapist
- clients can rely on therapist if in need of relief of symptoms or pain
People of all ages and conditions can benefit from massage therapy as it is widely used to treat many conditions including:
- Musculoskeletal Injuries e.g. Sprains, Strains, Cruciate and Meniscal injury, Fractures
- Overuse Injuries e.g. Tendinitis, Bursitis, Plantar Fasciitis, Shin splints, Frozen shoulder
- Sport specific Injuries
- Edema, swelling, effusion, poor circulation
- Neurological conditions e.g. Carpal Tunnel Syndrome, Piriformis Syndrome, Thoracic-Outlet Syndrome
- Low back pain
- Head and Neck e.g. Tension headaches, Migraines, Torticollis, Whiplash
- Motor vehicle accidents injuries
- Jaw pain e.g. Temporomandibular Joint Dysfunction
- Pre/Post Surgery
- Postural Dysfunction e.g. Flat feet, Scoliosis, Iliotibial band contracture
- Respiratory Pathologies e.g. Asthma, Sinusitis, Chronic Bronchitis, Emphysema
- Gastrointestinal Concerns e.g. Constipation, Irritable bowel syndrome
- Joint Dysfunctions e.g. Degenerative Disc Disease, Osteoarthritis, Hypo/hypermobility
- Prenatal / postpartum conditions
- Breast conditions e.g. PMS or post-surgical mastectomy
- Palliative conditions e.g. Cancer, ALS
- Systemic condition e.g. Fibromyalgia, Chronic Fatigue Syndrome, Multiple Sclerosis
Conveniently located in central London, Ontario to provide professional health care in a relaxing environment. Our experienced and dedicated staff provide effective treatment to all ages for acute and chronic conditions, sports injuries and motor vehicle accident injuries.
Mon-Fri: 8:30 AM – 8:30 PM
Saturday: 10 AM – 5 PM
Sunday: 10 AM – 5 PM
339 Wellington Road, Suite 220 London, ON N6C 5Z9
Active Wellness © 2019 All Rights Reserved